60 Days Free Trial Diets and Weight loss Products

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Anatomy of a Junk Food Weight Loss Diet

If you watched me eat on a Sunday, you would think I'd be the size of an elephant in a month (not maintain the body fat percentage of a professional athlete.)


Here's my diet for a typical Sunday...


Start off with a four egg omelet breakfast full of cheese and bacon. Add in fried potatoes, a bagel with cream cheese and coffee. And finish that off with a huge blueberry muffin. Later on in the morning (definitely before lunch) I head over to DD's cupcakes and have one of her delicious peanut butter cupcakes.


By this time I'm pretty stuffed. So I spend an hour or two lounging around reading a book before it's time for lunch.


Then it's time for one of my favorite indulgences...pizza! Usually, I'll have two or three slices (and I load up my pizza too, the more pepperoni and sausage the better). Then I'll have half a bag of cookies with milk...my favorite is chips ahoy.


This will hold me over until I have dinner with my parents. My mom loves cooking and home. And I love eating her meals. Usually she'll make a big dinner with salad for starters, steak on the grill, and some kind of delicious veggie...like corn on the cob or snap pea and radish salad (it's awesome!)


Finally, I'll sit down for the night to watch 60 minutes with a big bowl of ice cream or two. My favorite is Bear Tracks, a vanilla ice cream with caramel and chocolate covered pecans.


By this time, I've probably eaten at least 3,000 calories!


Now you wouldn't believe it...but this smorgasborg is actually the secret of my weight loss plan. Because after a day like this, you don't even want to THINK about eating junk food!


Food cravings for the entire week are easy to control (because you know you're going to stuff yourself again Sunday). Your metabolism is sky high because your body is not in starvation mode (how can it be after that feast). And because you feel crappy after stuffing yourself on Sunday, you'll actually miss feeling full of energy on a healthy diet.


That's the power of the Junk Food Solution.


For More Related Topics Blog: Quick And Easy Ways To Lose Weight

No comments:

Post a Comment