60 Days Free Trial Diets and Weight loss Products

Monday, October 28, 2013

Acai Berries Worked For My Girlfriend - Can They Work As a Quick Weight Loss Supplement For You Too?

I thought all the recent hype over the Acai berry superfood was just that - hype. That was until my girlfriend tried them and hasn't stopped raving since. So I did a little research. Turns out all the hype may be backed up.


(But I still can't help but doubt my girlfriend's claim that Acai berries worked to help her lose 5 pounds in less than a week - I usually think quick weight loss supplement pills are rubbish, but who knows?)


According to all the websites I found in my research, the Acai berries worked for weight loss, anti-aging and cardiovascular health for several reasons:


1. Their high level of antioxidants, which fight free radicals and can help defend against cancer.


2. Their high levels of essential fatty acids (Omega 3, 6, and 9), which improve cardiovascular health.


3. They are high in fiber, which improves digestive health and flushes out toxins.


4. They increase your metabolism and fat oxidation.


Overall, I found nothing negative about the Acai berry, except that some marketing companies have been scamming people by using Oprah's name, saying she endorses their product when she doesn't.


(In fact, Oprah did have a show where a doctor talked about how powerful the berries are, but she didn't endorse any specific products. Those companies are currently being sued, so beware if you see any sites that quote Oprah - they might be gone soon. Lesson - don't mess with Oprah!)


I guess I've been proven wrong. It seems the Acai berry is worth all the hype it's been getting on popular daytime TV shows, in the mainstream media, and from my girlfriend.


Maybe I'll have to get my hands on some the next time I need a quick weight loss supplement...


For More Related Topics Blog: Weight Loss Secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment