60 Days Free Trial Diets and Weight loss Products

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hypnosis For Weight Loss - How Does it Work?

Hypnosis is used to cure anything from a fear of flying to stopping people from craving cigarettes. Many people are skeptical about if it actually works at all and they say those that don't believe in it will be the ones that it won't work on.


Sounds like a cliche in my honest opinion. But can hypnosis for weight loss work? I have used hypnosis for a number of different things in the past and here is my story.


I was hypnotized first at a hypnotism event in Ireland, not to cure anything that may have been wrong with me but just for a show. I was called out of the audience. The rest of the night is a blur but apparently I was quacking like a duck and running away from bombs as I helped the gang from Mission Impossible fight crime.


A few years later I decided to travel Australia even though I had a massive fear of flying. I decided to go to a hypnotist to see what he could do for me. It was a completely different kind of hypnosis than the other kind I had experienced but it worked to a degree and after only 2 sessions I felt confident enough to fly to Australia.


But how could hypnosis for weight loss work in the same way? The theory behind hypnosis for weight loss is that it will convince your mind to have more will power to avoid the foods you know you should not eat anyway.


For More Related Topics Blog: Gym Workout For Weight Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment